Friday, December 26, 2008

My life as a teacher......the beginning.

My fellow teachers and I often joke about how we should write a book someday because we might actually have a best seller on our hands. But in the same breath we realize that we can't always share the stories of school, not because of privacy issues, but because no one would believe some of the things that actually happen at school. And thus, a blog is born.

Now there will be things that I share over time that will make you wonder if I'm telling the truth or just pulling your leg--that will be for you to decide. Just remember, crazy unbelievable things happen in schools these days and there just may be more than a grain of truth in the words I type.

So, let's begin!

1 comment:

Chat Blanc said...

what? the world of education isn't all gold stars and sane days? SHOCKING! :D

best wishes for your new bloggy endeavor!